Saturday, December 22, 2012

Holy Visitations at the Thomas Home

"We need more laundry detergent."

You probably think this is me screaming to myself since no one else in my house would seem to care or even know this information BUT this was heard from the voice of an Angel...at least what I deem to be an Angel; my 12-year-old boy!!!

That's right, I couldn't believe it either. He's been dabbling in housework on his own in small doses in the past few weeks but I heard this out of his darling baby doll lips Wednesday as he was headed outside to play basketball with the neighborhood kids.

I came home Thursday afternoon and the two boys had pulled everything out of my big pantry and organized it AND the Red Headed Step Child organized/cleaned out the refrigerator AND they organized my food cabinets.

Friday afternoon I came home to the boy who had organized underneath my kitchen sink!

Saturday morning when I came home from the early morning news shift at the radio station, I found the boy unloading the dishwasher. I just stopped and absorbed the goodness of this vision. I am beginning to think these are not my children but Holy visitations from Heavenly beings that look like my children.

I walked into the pantry to throw away the trash I brought in from my vehicle and I heard this Angel speak..."Does that trash need to be taken out."

Oh Heavenly Father, Hallowed be thy Holy name, thy Kingdom come, thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven...

this must be what you meant...this must be how it's done in Heaven.


No comments:

Post a Comment