Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Anit-Jokes, Song-Pop & Boys w/Books

Apparently the new trend for kids are Anti-Jokes. The first comes to me via my middle child, who in turn blames the eldest child for telling her the anti-joke.

“Why did Susie fall off the swing? Because she didn’t have any arms. Knock, Knock. Who’s there? Not Susie.”

Terrible, I know.

So stop laughing.

I think as punishment I will tie all their arms behind their backs while trick-or-treating this year.

In other Thomas Family business:

The husband is addicted to Song-Pop. I’m not sure why he is addicted to this but not me. I have walked around for years singing small portions of songs and he never just sat and gazed at me for hours. His phone must have superpowers over him.

The boys were threatened to bring a book home to read one chapter each night. At the 11th hour, the new boy came running out at the end of school with his book waving in the air. Sheww…I would hate to drop him at the court house with a note pinned to his collar that said, “Failed to bring book home.” I think that’s what I threatened them in a fitted rage when they failed to bring a book home last Friday.

Quote of the Day: Sorry I went into survival mode when you tickled me.

No comments:

Post a Comment