Sunday, May 20, 2012

Take Off Your Perfume and Put On A Shirt

Ahhh, it really is like riding a bike. I have been very disloyal to my blog. Unfaithful really. I have cheated with time asleep.

This month began with me in Utah at the DECA National Competition where the Eldest Girl brought home a Top 25% certificate! WOW! This kid’s great…I got her scores today and she was just two points from being “on stage.” That’s a big deal at nationals. I love DECA – every kid should be part of it for at least one year. Very character building. She started working at Subway this week. She’s a sandwich artist now. So proud. (tearing up)

Mother’s Day was sweet. The husband bought me four beads for my charm bracelet to represent each of our four kiddos.

I have suffered from exhaustion this month: emotionally, mentally, and physically. Not sure how I got here but I sure am hoping I get out soon. Funk is not a good place to be.

I would like to announce to the world that I am highly allergic to perfumes. Please stop wearing it. You are killing my lungs – they cannot take anymore. It’s like inhaling flames when the allergic reaction happens. It’s sooo bad.

We are days away from Disney. I’m still not sold on the idea or the money it will take. I am hoping we come back in love with the entire experience but the truth is we are beach people. We’ll see how many of us return. I may start 86-ing kids as they misbehave. Fingers crossed I don’t have to refinance the house when I return.

Quote of the Day: I don’t know if you know this or not, but your boobs go inside of your shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment