Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I Got My Imaginary Friends High

It is National Ravioli Day!

So, I made cheeseburgers and tots for dinner.

I cooked dinner about 3:30 p.m., we ate at 4:00 p.m. A bit early (three hours) but I had a list of things to get done and this was on the list. Nap was on the list after that – two hours long. Missed Zumba tonight and woke up with a crazy sore throat from the early allergy season. Today’s amount of Benadryl knocked me out! I really should not be operating heavy machinery, so I will make this blog quick.

Today in the news world, not a lot went on. A meter shorted behind the hospital. The fire department was called. The medical center was closed. Well, that was exciting. Another day at work.

I am so ready for a new hairdo. Any suggestions out there? My husband rarely ever says anything about my hair. He likes it any way – or he’s a liar. His favorite is “high school” hair. I was in high school in the early 90’s. I used a toothbrush to tease my bangs. I cannot go back, I would so get my teeth toothbrush and my hair toothbrush mixed up. That’s not a risk I am willing to take. Plus, I can’t find the orange can of Aqua Net anymore. BUT recently, as I am pandering on my current style, he whispers in my ear how much he loves my long hair. (shaking fist)

My middle girl got to play up in the volleyball game tonight, she was excited. Then she said, “We all played up.”

The boys had basketball practice tonight and the eldest girl got her eyebrows shaped up as she read her biology paper to me. I don’t remember having to write papers in biology, nor do I remember by mother tweezing my eyebrows. I am such a good mother. Oh crap, I put a Biore’ strip on her face two hours ago, I just realized I haven’t taken it off. Wonder if she is sleeping in it. Oh no…

That’s what I get for bragging about being a good mother. Guess I will put the medal back in the drawer.

Quote of the Day:

Writers Block: When your imaginary friends won’t talk to you.

I’m there – or maybe they are high on Benadryl. Sorry guys.

2 comments:

  1. I think there is going to be a lot of high people walking around. Benadryl has to be selling double because allergy season is kicking butt double. I for one have never sneezed so much in my life!
    Rest up & feel better soon. Let us know how those eyebrows turned out LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Angie!!! Thanks - they looked even this morning! ;)

    ReplyDelete